Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Absent Minded Mommy

I had one of those absent-minded moments today. I will blame it on doing some early spring cleaning with a pre-schooler and a toddler running around. I was picking up the kitchen and organizing my cupboards when I saw an empty oatmeal container on the floor (the big cylinder kind).  I just had oatmeal in it this morning. Using my uncanny detective skills, I surmised that one of the children must have dumped it somewhere in the house. After searching for what seemed like forever and finding no evidence of oatmeal anywhere, I returned to the kitchen, And it dawned on me………………… This morning, I had dumped the rest of the oatmeal in a ziplock bag and put it in the cupboard.  Ahhhhhh, all this before 10:00am, I can’t wait to see what the rest of my day is going to be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!