My brother was able to save my beloved pictures from the wreckage of what was once our old computer. I am ashamed to say that I didn’t take many pictures after the computer quit. I will share a few that I did take that are on my memory card.
This is me sporting my new summer hair-do. My mom who should have chosen a profession as a hairdresser cut about 6 inches off my hair. And I love it. I was going for Meg Ryan in “Hanging Up” sort of do. When I drag out the hair gel, I’m quite amazed at the similarity in the hairstyles.
This picture along with the following 2 were taken on a train excursion. My grandmother decided that she wanted to take us on a train ride. It’s an hour and a half long train ride on a retired train over an unused track. It was a lot of fun. Even more special are the memories that were made. I love watching my kids interact with my Grandmother. They have such a special relationship. I don’t think they even realize how lucky they are. I never knew any of my great grandparents.
We spent a couple days on one of the finger lakes in NY. It was beautiful up there and definitely wine country. There was a different vineyard every few miles or so.
This picture was taken on Seneca Lake.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!