Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CEF Day Camp...Day 2

We had a few extra kids with us for day 2 at Day Camp. 
Niyah is spending 2 nights at Grandma Paul's, so it was all boys today!
We had Alex, Nater, Jagger, Brandon, Isaac and Tyler. Tyler and Jagger are spending the night.
 {Nater, Isaac and Tyler}

 {Alex and Jagger}

 {Photobomb by Adam}

 {Cousins and Best Buddies}

 {Nater and Tyler...Nater fell on the concrete again and hurt his leg. 
This was as much of a smile as I could get}

 {Getting splashed by the big bucket}

{Tyler jumping in}

 {Surfacing}

 {Isaac jumping in}

 {Jagger floating}


 {Brandon jumping in}

 {Adam underwater}

 {Alex and Jagger battling it out}

 {Nater decided his leg hurt too much to swim. This is his sad face}

{I asked him to try to give me a smile. This is what I got}

{Wrestling one of the teen helpers}