Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up with the kids and letting our creativity run wild.
We always keep our costumes lighthearted and fun.
The kids usually run to the toy box or thrift store for their costumes.
We have a ninja, a warrior, red riding hood and a member of Duck Dynasty.
I decided to go as Charlie Brown from "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".
Charlie Brown dresses up as a ghost and can't get his eye holes quite right and then he keeps getting rocks.
Everyone has seen that movie, right??
Apparently not. Very few people knew who I was supposed to be.
I decided to go as Charlie Brown from "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".
Charlie Brown dresses up as a ghost and can't get his eye holes quite right and then he keeps getting rocks.
Everyone has seen that movie, right??
Apparently not. Very few people knew who I was supposed to be.
It was rainy and cold, so we only went to a few houses and a church carnival.
Halloween is not complete without pumpkins.
Halloween is not complete without pumpkins.
This year we painted instead of carved.
I love Niyah's Garfield Pirate!


