We attend a local Christmas parade every year.
Usually we are on the sidelines watching, but when Nick said Rovendale would have some tractors in the parade, we decided to ride along.
Watching them take the tractors off the trailer was a nail biting experience.
Nater has his spot all picked out!
Freezing while waiting to hop on.
All snuggled in place.
Getting in line...ready to start throwing candy!
That whole box is filled with candy!
Now at this point, have you noticed what no one else has noticed yet...even the person snapping all the photographs?
If not, I'll point it out for you.
A flat tire!
A flat tire!
Well, on to the backup plan.
Everyone on one tractor!
Nater sat on Nick's lap, Alex hung on behind and Niyah and I rode in the bucket. Bill (another employee) walked along beside.
While waiting for our turn to go, we got to see little bits of the parade.
All together we tossed about 40 lbs of candy! It was a fun night and despite the cold..I don't think anyone ended up with frostbite.








