We saw a flier for farm days at the mall offering a petting zoo, free ice cream, antique tractor show, and lots of other goodies. So Saturday afternoon we loaded everyone in the van, along with my brother, his girlfriend and my nephew and headed to the mall. Now, I know most people would ruin the budget thing by having this in the “MALL”, but just for the record, I hate the mall. (Loved it in high school, when my after-school job’s paycheck was spent on the frivolous, but three kids and a one income household later, no way) The only store I stepped foot in was Walden Books, only to see if I could find a copy of a certain book I have had my eye on, but didn’t have any luck.
Here is a glimpse of our afternoon
Niyah got her face painted
at the Pumpkin Farm booth
and Jagger (my nephew) wanted
to
show us his toothless grin.
show us his toothless grin.


After seeing this guy, hubby is counting the days until turkey season. Yes, I am married to an avid hunter. Actually the word avid is an understatement.
P.S. This WAS fun on a Budget
until we got to the food court .
Note to self:
next time feed the kids lunch before we leave





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!