My baby graduated from Kindergarten on Thursday. I know some schools don’t make a big deal out of completing kindergarten, but ours does. It’s great. The elementary students put on their spring recital and then the graduates get to walk down the aisle to Pomp and Circumstance. They received diplomas, gifts and a cake. I got a little teary eyed as my first born walked down the aisle, but I didn’t cry. Our night was even more special due to the fact that Hubby and I got to present Alex with his diploma. Hubby was in the first graduating class (class of 1999) at NRCS (North Rome Christian School) and I was in the second (class of 2000).
It was a western theme, and Alex got to wear one of his Daddy’s shirts that he had when he was a kid. Ahhhh…more nostalgia.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!