Monday, November 7, 2011

Corners Of My Home

 Having Someplace To Go Is Home
 Having Someone To Love Is Family
Having Both Is A Blessing

I want our home to be a place of serenity and safety for my family.
I want them to always love "coming home".

I  have been doing some thrifty re-decorating, my focus being on creating a cozy environment.
Following William Morris' philosophy...
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
                              I have de-cluttered and added little touches of "me" throughout our home and I am so happy with the end result.

The next few days, I will be sharing a few of my favorite "corners"...

Starting with the living room.

About 95% of the items in my home are "thrifted" and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love the uniqueness of my living room.
Every piece has a "story" not just "oh yeah, I picked that up at Walmart".


This room is random, it's not always this clean, it's cozy...and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!