Saturday, April 14, 2012

Summer Family Fun List 2012

The official start of summer is still a couple months away, but we thought we'd get a head start on our "planning". 
The whole family spent the afternoon sharing ideas of things we wanted to do this summer.
I wrote them all on a piece of large poster board. 
The first thing out of Nater's mouth was New York City. I wrote it down, but I am not certain that one will happen this summer (maybe next year). That also goes for Nater's suggestion of riding on a helicopter. 

I think the rest are pretty doable.
Every time we do an activity on our list, we check it off. Hopefully we will get to do some more than once. 

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! The Bloomsburg fair does helicopter rides for a reasonable price.. maybe it is doable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you leave off a trip to see your cousin? :) Any time you can...you are welcome, though I know this summer may not happen.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!