Monday, November 12, 2012


On the way home from Indiana we stopped in Cleveland, Ohio to visit the zoo. 
Alex and Niyah have not been to the zoo since they were very little and Nater had never been. 

Unfortunately we got there an hour and a half before closing time, so we had to fly through our visit. 
We got to see about 80% of the exhibits before the zoo closed. 



It was actually kind of neat to see the animals at this time of day. 
They all knew that it was about time to go in for the evening, so many of them were waiting by their gates.



I love kitty cats, of all shapes and sizes!









From the Great Wolf Lodge, we got a glimpse of these beautiful creatures.
Alex's favorite.

And if we ever get to build our own home someday, I want it to look exactly like this!

Simple and rustic....suits me to a T.



Camels and Bears and Beavers..Oh My!





At the end of our visit, I think this sign says it best...