The kids finally got to use their bikes that they got for Christmas.
Even though it was only just above freezing outside.
Alex and Niyah have grown so much this past year that they each needed to upgrade to an adult bike.
Nater traded in his 18" with training wheels for this big boy 20".
We let the kids choose the bike they wanted.
Niyah fell in love with this vintage looking cruiser. The yellow just screams "Summertime!"
Alex loves blue, so he was excited to find a blue mountain bike.
Nater's favorite color is green, so I was kind of surprised that he choose a red bike.
His explanation... "I like red sometimes and red is like flames when I go really fast."
Hopefully we will all be doing a lot of bike riding this summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!