Monday, July 28, 2014

This morning.....











                                      This morning I ....

~ Took an early morning walk down our dirt road
~ Picked wildflowers
~  Picked wild berries and ate them for breakfast
~ Anticipate a rainy day full of crafting
~ Have a little boy that woke up too early and then fell back asleep on the couch
~ Am loving on my furry critters
~Am trying to take time to find things to be thankful for.
After spending a couple of days feeling dragged down, burdened and thinking of failure, I need to remind myself.....

  

6 comments:

  1. lov u Ang..thankful so much for you and your family ...you are an awesome MOM and friend ..and God don't make no junk :)lov mand m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this post on your blog... can I just say that you are an inspiration! Not feeling very good lately, I needed to be reminded that we can always start a fresh beginning. If we only had more people like you in this world!
    Love you,
    Missy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!