Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. Every Christmas Eve, we attend service at our Church in the evening, followed by movies and opening stockings at home. I made everyone new stockings this year. I let everyone pick out the fabric they wanted. Nick and Nater both had New Holland fabric. Niyah and I chose Kitty Cats and Alex wanted dogs. Along with their stockings, the kids got a new Keyboard to share. They also each got an archery set. Christmas morning was nice and calm. I did my traditional breakfast casserole in the crockpot the night before, so it was all ready and waiting for us on Christmas morning. The kids opened their gifts...mostly Legos and books. Stuff they all asked for. Shopping was pretty easy this year. After breakfast, Nick went to Canton to pick up his Grandma. We had lunch with Mom and Dad and spent the evening with Nick's Mom. We celebrated with the Sheeley side a few days later at a local restaurant.

 {The kids got a keyboard for Christmas}

 {Mommy made new stockings for everyone this year}

 {We love Grumpy Cat, so I was thrilled to find these stuffed animals for the kids}

 {Opening stockings on Christmas Eve}



 {I thought it would be cute to do a photo with everyone in Christmas socks. I did learn a lesson though. When buying socks at the dollar store, the size on the package is not necessarily the size of the actual socks. Only Nater's socks came even close to fitting comfortably. We crammed them on our feet for a quick photo anyway}

 {The kids each received an archery set for Christmas}

{We watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" before bed.}

 {Alex got a lot of neat books}

 {There were definitely Legos}

 {More books}

{All three of the kids got remote control helicopters} 




{Nick's new shirt says "I love my wife", but if you look closer it really says"I love it when my wife lets me go hunting".  

 {Oliver loved the bag of wrapping paper}

 {You can never have too many Lego base plates}

 {Once again...with the wrapping paper. It's a good thing we knew he was in there or we might have accidentally thrown him out}

{Niyah got some jewelry that she had been wanting}
{And yes, that is a cat on the counter.
 At our house, everywhere you look, there is usually a cat or two}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!