Friday, August 21, 2015

Darien Lake

I really thought our amusement park adventures were going to be limited to Knoebels this year. 
When Darien Lake announced Keystone State Days, I couldn't believe my ears. Residents of PA pay only $1 admission! We couldn't afford NOT to go! 
Mom and Dad went with us. Dad rode the motorcycle up and Mom rode with us. 

 I didn't take a lot of pictures, but we had a wonderful time. Mom and Dad took Nater on some of the milder rides, so the rest of us could take advantage of the roller coasters. 
Mom and Dad left around 5:00 to go back home. 
At that point, we went to the water park! 
I forgot how much I love water slides. 
It was a little chilly, so the lines were about non-existent. 
We would climb the stairs, get on the water slide and immediately go back up. 
We stayed until the water park closed for the evening, then decided it was time to go home. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!