We love backyard/woods camping. We have an adorable camper out in the woods that we visit when we need to "get away", but still be close to home.
Yesterday I needed to set our tent up to fix a broken zipper (This tent has lasted us 5 years and I am hoping to stretch a few more years out of it).
After fixing the zipper, I figured we might as well make the most of an already set up tent and camp.
We had an impromptu picnic.
Mitty thinks some of that food MUST be for him.
We had root beer floats.
And even though we were "roughing" it, we managed to watch some "Beverly Hillbillies"..our favorite show.
We had 3 kitties and a doggy camp with us.
We played "Apples To Apples"
Nemo decided to snuggle by me.
It was such a fun spur of the moment evening.
I would like to say I stayed in the tent all night long, but at about 2:00 am, my back could take it no longer (I usually use an air mattress) and went inside.
Everyone else was a bit tougher.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!