As an early birthday gift to myself, I am giving my kitchen and living room a little bit of a face lift. Nothing major, just a fresh coat of paint and some new curtains.
I also was hoping to find another chair for the living room as we keep running out of seating when the kids have friends over.
Today, I searched the local thrift stores for a new chair, but couldn't find anything that I liked. On the way home, I stumbled upon this gorgeous chair sitting on someone's front yard with a great big FREE sign in front of it. It is about a chair and a half as it is extra wide. Perfect for snuggling.
The kids and I managed to wrangle it into the back of the van and tie the tailgate down.
It is just what I was looking for and FREE fits my budget any day of the week.
This evening I was making some throw pillows for it, when.....
Something in my sewing machine broke. *Insert sob here*
Thankfully, Nick was able to get it working again, and after seeing the intricate workings, I have a much greater appreciation for my sewing machine.
Now I can get back to sewing those pillows.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!