Friday, July 3, 2015

Mount Pisgah

With only having one vehicle at the moment, it is a treat when the kids and I get to go somewhere during the day. So the plan yesterday was for us to take Nick to work and then meet up with some friends at Mount Pisgah to swim. 
Well, nothing works out quite exactly as planned. Nater accidently locked my keys in the car. We tried various tricks to unlock the door with no success. Thankfully, a quick call to AAA saved the day.  After getting on our way, I managed to get a little lost going to a place that I have been many, many times. I don't really know how it happened, I just managed to take a wrong turn somewhere. Oh..and I hit a bird...just to add another thing to the list. 

However, everything was forgotten when we finally got to the pool. 
It was the first time the kids had been swimming all summer. 
I let them stay as long as we could for that reason.



 {Niyah and her friend Julie} 


 {Nater and buddy Tyler}


 {Alex and his minions :) }



 {Alex, Nater and friend Peter}

{The rest of the crew}


Even though our day didn't start out as planned, we sure had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!