We had the opportunity to visit Wolf Mountain Nature Center with Dale and Mary today.
What a wonderful experience. I have never gotten up close and personal with a wolf before.
They are such majestic animals. We also saw coyotes and arctic foxes while we were there.
We even got to howl to the wolves. We were thrilled when they howled back!
The Arctic Foxes were adorable, although they did stink a little.
We got to watch them get their lunch,
The foxes will turn white in the winter, for now they aren't very "arctic" looking...but still cute!
I even got a chance to see the newest members of Wolf Mountain.
The pups!
Oh, they are just so adorable!
After visiting the pups, we had lunch, followed by a hike to the observatory platform.
It was neat to see the wolves without a fence in the way.
Racing to eat lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!