Saturday, February 8, 2014

Building My Library

Last year about this time, I just happened to stumble upon the hugest used book sale I have ever seen.
Funny how things like that happen.
After hearing that it is an annual event through the library system, I knew I had to go back. 

Just the view on the way up made the 40 minute drive worth it. 




We all had so much fun browsing the books. 
We never did get to them all. There were so many. We mostly hung around the children's section. They had so many educational books. It was amazing! 


Alex was thrilled that he found a "Where's Waldo" book!


Everything was so organized.


Nater found a bunch of books that he liked also. 


Books Galore


Chuckling over "Calvin & Hobbes". 


We got quite a few books to add to our ever growing library. 
Most of them were educational, but of course, we got a few fun ones. 
Full bookshelf = a good day in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts! Thanks for commenting!