My hubby is away on a work related trip. 10 days...just me and the kids. Here's what has transpired thus far...
Day 1: Things are going well. The children are fed, bathed and happy. I can handle this..piece of cake.
Day 2: Took the children to a Christmas party. Santa decided to give out goldfish this year. Live goldfish.
Day 3: The Goldfish is dead. Approximately 22 hours after I spent $11.49 on food and a bowl.
Day 3 part 2: Nater has lost the dead goldfish. No one seems to know it's whereabouts.
Day 4: The goldfish has been located....underneath Mommy's Rocking Chair. He has been given a proper burial at "sea".
Day 5: Nater has drawn eyebrows on himself with a dry erase marker.
I drank a whole pot of coffee....in one hour.
The Christmas tree fell over and hasn't looked the same since.
Day 6: The battery in the car is dead. I have not left the house in 48 hours. I am afraid I will have lost the skills to have an adult conversation should the opportunity arise. I will most likely ask someone if they need help using the potty.
There are still 4 days left. Who knows what else could happen?!? Come home soon!
Oh, there is so much more that COULD happen...but I laughed....and been there!
ReplyDeleteby the way, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend for a wedding and Christmases...don't know what our schedule is yet though.